Dr. Björn C. Manstedten, Partner
During his many years as consultant in Germany and other countries, Dr. Manstedten successfully managed and implemented diverse projects in the financial services sector. Key projects in his career as a consultant include:
- Formulation of business segment strategies and private customer sales concepts
- Reorganisation of sales (optimisation of the branch network, adaptation of the product portfolio, optimisation of pricing, design of sales processes and structures) at numerous Sparkasse banks
- Development and implementation of concepts and measures to significantly increase active sales and marketing time in the savings banks market
- Development of the S-Group organisational model (Modell Verbund) (optimisation of collaboration between the savings banks and their S-Group partners) in collaboration with the German Savings Bank Association (DSGV), the savings banks and the S-Group partners (LBS, Versicherungen der Sparkassen, DekaBank, S Broker, Deutsche Leasing)
- Implementation of organisational model P (customer-centric and efficient service processes in the deposits business and services segment) in the front office (Markt) and front office service departments (Marktservice)
Dr. Björn C. Manstedten holds the academic degree of Diplom-Kaufmann in business administration (Betriebswirtschaftslehre) from Cologne University. He gained a PhD in entrepreneurship from the University of Dortmund (Dr. rer. pol.).