Markus Keggenhoff was a board member of the Kreissparkasse Altenkirchen before joining the management team of the DSV Group (publishing company of the German Savings Banks) in 2013. In this position, he was responsible for sales and among others for the successful realignment of the sales department which should focus on the recent challenging client demands. Further tasks were the development of a digital sales channel and the implementation of a client and topic oriented marketing.
Due to the ideal combination of his broad experience as board member in a savings bank and as managing director for sales, he is aquainted with all current topics and projects of the German Savings Bank Financial Group.
Within the past years, Markus Keggenhoff successfully managed and implemented the following key projects:
- Realignment of the savings banks sales department of the DSV Group
- Reorganisation and development of sales structures in various savings banks
- Development and realisation of growth and efficiency strategies
- Implementation of a sustainable cost management
- Reorganisation of the lending operations back office
Regarding our projects, Markus Keggenhoff additionally can rely on his broad experiences in the fields of
- media and digital communication as well as
- software and process solutions, analytical systems and branch concepts.
Markus Keggenhoff has studied at the management academy of the German Savings Banks Financial Group in Bonn and successfully graduated as a Diplom-Sparkassenbetriebswirt (business administration for savings banks).
Download business card